Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and make personal use of the website as our customer. By placing an order on (“Project Palaash”) you acknowledge that you are bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
1. All sales are against 100% payment in advance.
2. The buyer agrees that the buyer is liable for any duties and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase as and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the product.
3. The price of the products listed may not include shipping and handling, which will be charged as applicable and would depend on the shipping address provided by the buyer. The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the products.
4. Project Palaash reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer.
5. The dispatch will be done within 10 days of confirmed receipt of the full value of the shipment. Orders where payment is by cheque/ demand draft / bank transfer will be shipped only after clearance of the same.
6. Placing an order on www.projectpalaash.in constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase. Unless rescinded/cancelled by Project Palaash on account of unavailability of the product or default or any prior or continuing breach by the buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contract of sale.
7. The products will be delivered/shipped to the Buyer once all necessary documentation, relating to transportation, tax, etc. as may be reasonably requested for by Project Palaash are completed.
8. Project Palaash is in no way liable for the condition of the product.
10. The buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to Project Palaash immediately. Project Palaash is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where Project Palaash forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate.
11. Project Palaash is not liable for any charges that may be levied at the destination whether in India or overseas.
12. If the product is damaged when it reaches you (please note that Project Palaash does not insure it’s products). If you have received a damaged product, exceptions should be noted immediately on the bill copy to be retained by the courier shipping company and by yourself. Please also make appropriate remarks on the delivery sheet of the concerned courier company personnel making the delivery and inform Project Palaash immediately by sending us email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 95821 69578.
13. We take great care to reproduce the colours of the original product as depicted on the website, There may be variations in shade and colour. No complaints in this regard would be entertained.
14. You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate, and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.